Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Les Mills RPM


I have discussed spinnervals on here before, they are DVDs to do your turbo training to, well a few weeks back some gave me a few workout DVDs, a couple were Les Mills RPM ‘s.

Les Mills RPM is a spinning work out to be done on a spinning bike; well I have my own spinning bike so i’ve been giving these a try out. Today I did RMP 39 which is a 1hr spinning class to a range of music (much better music than spinnervals) and this DVD fairly gets the hear racing, leaving puddles of sweat on the floor.



For me the DVD is not quiet long enough so I normally repeat a number of the working tracks but that isn’t a problem a quick flick of the remote and I continue uninterrupted, all-in-all a great alternative when looking for options for indoor cycling.

1 comment:

Cindy Dallow, PhD, RD said...

Hmm...those sound interesting. I haven't heard of them. I like Spinervals (but hate the music!) so I use them frequently. Are they available in the states, do you know?