Friday, January 08, 2010

Back Again ...Again


Hi
I am going to have another go at Blogging my progress towards an Ironman, this year Ironman Germany in Frankfurt. The reas
on last years blogging came to an end was the web policies of my place of work.

Last year turned out o be a complete shambles as far as my training went – November, December, January and February I ended up working an average of just over 82hours/week, so got ZERO training done in that time.

Training was crammed – i did London marathon on 6 week training, I ended up just running round with my wife in a time of just over 5hrs ... Then another 10weeks training saw me to Ironman Switzerland where I struggled around in 13hrs 40mis or so I especial struggled on the bike ... but I still finished and was happy with that.
So...

This year I will again try and get my backside into gear and go for another Ironman with a target of under 13hrs ... Ironman Germany here I come ...

No comments: