Thursday, August 28, 2008

One Hundred Push Ups

Came across this on the forum, a bunch of people are doing. So I thought I’d give it ago – I’ve never been good at push ups and thought it may be fun..

It’s basically about improving the number of push ups you can do by means of a 6-week programme, apparently most people are as cr@p asme at push ups.

You start by doing an initial test and use that to guide your training and retest at intervals throughout the programme.

On my initial test I managed 26 good form continuous push ups – so watch this space to see how I improve over the next few weeks.

LINK: http://hundredpushups.com/

2 comments:

Otter said...

Will, I'm in. Started with 42 in a row, but form was a bit dodgy on the last 10. I'll keep you posted.

WildWill said...

Great stuff