Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lack of Trainng W/E 16/08/08


Not a lot of training happening this week last week due to being under the weather but I did enjoy a good swim on Thursday – Met up with Ed (another Pirate) and did 4 full lengths of the lake (probably just short of 4k) in 65 mins – its amazing how training with someone better than you can bring out great session.

So that was a big jump in my swim distance, at the end of the swim I felt I could have done more – but instead we ran 3 laps of the lake, about 5.5 miles in 40mins. I’m glad we didn’t swim any more as later in the evening my shoulders felt pumped and very sore.

The Stats


SUN____FLU
MON____FLU
TUE____FLU
WEDPM00:27RUN : 5K Easy tester
THUPM01:05SWIM : 4K (see note)
THUPM00:40RUN: 5.25mile Tempo
FRI____REST : Photographing a wedding
SAT____REST: Family Day

SWIM01:05
BIKE00:00
RUN01:07
OTHER00:00
TOTAL02:12



Im still feeling a bit under the weather but hope to get back into things this week as i have the Great North Ride on Sunday

1 comment:

beanz said...

Enjoy the ride - it looks like a scenic one - we used to live in Whitley Bay.