Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Beast of a session

We all have sessions now an then where we seem to be flying ... feel great ... on fire. Well today was one of those for me.

I did an hour on the gym bike, … you know the type where you have to mop the floor and clean down the bike when you’ve finished

Did –
Warm up7mins
Out of the sadles (hard level)5x1min : 1min rec
Spints @ 120-125rpm5x1min : 1min rec
Recovery3mins
Spead Builds5x (20s @ 90rpm, 20s @ 115 rpm, 20s @145rpm)
Out of the sadles (hard level)3x (2mins :1min rec)
Recovery1min
1 legged drill5x(30s each leg)
Tempo spinning5mins @ 120rpm
Warm down5mins
As I said felt on fire by the end

3 comments:

Otter said...

Sounds like a good one.

Otter said...

Thanks for the advice. As you might have expected, I have been nursing a foot problem for a few days. It must be the overtraining on the running. I'll cut back and try a bit more cycling as that's when I hope to make up some time.

Highway Kind said...

It's great when you have a good session.

Whne I (rarely) have a good day I can never work out why it happens. Just as I can never quite work out why there are some days when everything feels wrong.