Monday, January 23, 2006

Training Week T-27

Had a great weeks training last week – even though I’ve had an injured neck – all I did was drop the intensity a bit and work on what I could do --- which lead to me having a great week of just short of 10hours training and that’s with 2 complete rest days and a recovery day on Sunday.

I have another physio appointment this afternoon and maybe another later in the week but its onwards and upwards

MON_____REST DAY (at Physio)
TUEAM00:35SWIMSteady swimming session to test my neck out - couldn’t tumble but managed an easy 1700m
TUEPM01:15RUN

At the running club - this is my longest run since PF did 7-8miles which I was very pleased at

CORE SESSION RUN

TUEPM00:35SWIMA drill session to hel recover from the run - done on finishing the run
WEDAM01:06BIKESpinning session on the gym bike with an aim at helping spin the lower gears better thus help my climbing
WEDPM00:45SWIMStructured set
THUPM02:00SWIM

At masters (see post)

CORE SESSION SWIM

FRI_____REST DAY
SATPM02:30BIKE

A really nice bright (but cold) winters day felt good all the way round even on the many hills

CORE SESSION BIKE

SATPM00:30RUNRan out of light on the bike rid so decided to make it a bit of a brick session so went for a 30min run as I was still feeling on top of the world
SUNAM00:32RUNA recovery session for me - but to my better half out for a run as she is thinking of doing the Great North Run (a half marathon)

Totals Were:-

SWIM 3:55
BIKE 3:36
RUN 2:17

TOTAL = 9:48

1 comment:

Cliff said...

Quite an accomplishment considering u have a neck problem.