Saturday, January 07, 2006

First Ride of the year

Actually the first proper out dour ride in quite a while.

Did 2:30 with my training partner – it was Windy, it Rained all the way round and The temperature was just above freezing …. And I loved it :o)

We took it at an easy pace completed just about 30-miles but also climbed over 530metres so considering that and the weather it was quite a good work out.

I’ll probably aim to increase next weekends ride by 30mins next Saturday and so on in the weeks that follow then, when the weather improves I'll look my seriosly at improve distance speed
Map And Profile

3 comments:

Cath Delaney said...

SNAP!!!

We did 35 miles in 2:54 and it was bliddy freezing weather - MInus 1!!!

Well done Will - was hard going out there today and of course over in this neck of the woods it wasn't helped with the "do I really HAVE to do this?" mindset.

Kewl Nitrox said...

Wow love your map and training log.

Cliff said...

Sounds like a good ride.