Monday, February 06, 2006

Turbo Sessions and DVD’s

Just spent the last 75mins on the Turbo Trainer and watched a DVD to pass the time. Yes I’ve got DVD’s such as Spinnervals and the like but sometimes I get board with them, so tonight I watched Meatloaf Live with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, which included the tracks :-

  • Life is a lemon
  • Mercury Blues
  • Dead Ringer for Love
  • Testify
  • All Revved Up
  • You took the words …
  • I couldn’t have said it better
  • Two out of Three …
  • Out of the frying pan
  • For Crying out Loud
  • Paradise by the dashboard light
  • I’d do anything for love
  • Bat out of hell



There are other concerts I like to watch while on the Turbo … Pink Floyd – The Wall and Prince - 1999/Purple Rain

Any one else have have DVDs they like to watch while on the Turbo?

2 comments:

Steven said...

Don't forget Metallica - The Monster is Live!

fraggle said...

Don't have a turbo trainer, but if did it would have to be Linkin Park's $2 Bill MTV concert :o)