Monday, February 27, 2006

The Month Ahead (March)

Just a short post to out line the basis of my plan for the next month and get a few of my ideas noted down
  1. Up my core long Run to 16miles or 2:30 over the month, since I am still doing my long run during the week this will mean trying to get out about 5:30 to allow me to sleep afterwards
  2. Look at the logistics of getting a 2nd Run of over 10 mile in more regularly – I am going to try to run home from work once per week to achieve this, it will be a tough run as its 11mile+ all up hill
  3. I need to up my Bike mileage and look at being able to comfortably cover 60-70miles, it is quite hilly where I live so this will be a good session on the bike
  4. With my Swim I am just looking to maintain my current levels, as trying to breakthrough to the next level on all three disciplines may be overdoing it a bit
  5. I am also looking to up my volume over this month with a couple of big weeks
  6. Also looking forward to the Triathlon Training Weekend in the Lake District at the end of the month :o)


So there it is, my plan for March – I know it is not a detailed plan saying what I’ll do on what day and for how long but it is a guide and will allow me to adapt as real life gets in the way – which it inevitably does

Fingers Crossed

WW

4 comments:

XFR Bear said...

sounds good mate

As you say though, life has the unfortunate habit of getting in the way!

Evil Pixie said...

[thud]

Steven said...

Looks pretty well thought out and planned. Now just go after it!

Cliff said...

Life always get in the way..