Thursday, May 25, 2006

Wedding Time

Just a short update to say that I get married on Saturday

:o)

Yes I’m nervous, Yes I’m stressed but YES I will enjoy the day



I’ve got a week to wait after the wedding before I go off on honeymoon (Paleokastritsa, Corfu) – so will be looking to get some serious cycling in during that week, plus a sprint race. – I am also taking my wetsuit and running shoes on holiday and will probably hire a MTB for a day or 2.

I’m quite lucky as my other half likes to run each morning while on holiday, and now that she’s up to half marathon distance I’ll get some nice runs in the sun
In

:o)

4 comments:

Evil Pixie said...

Have a great time!
Enjoy the err cross training!! teehee!

Cliff said...

You lucky man..u get to train while u are on your honeymoon.. :)

womble said...

Or.... he gets to honeymoon on his training camp..... ;o))

Steven said...

Congratulations!!!

And there are lots of ways to keep your heart-rate elevated while on your honeymoon.

But I would probably not wear the HR monitor during all of them! ;)