Thursday, May 11, 2006

Oh What A Beautiful Morning …

Did something I very rarely do today, I went for a run first thing in the morning, I always get up early but normally just have a good breakfast then head off to work and start work whatever time I get there.

Today was different I woke up early, about 5:30am and the sun was shining through the gaps in the curtains and I thought “I’m Going for a Run” so pulled my kit on and set off.

I decided to do an off road structured hill set …

- 20mins rolling hills
- 10 x hill reps on the 2mins (hard up, walk down
- 5mins easy warn down
- 5mins stretch

The sun was shining, there were so many birds singing and there was no one around ….. Nature is a wonderful thing AND I FEEL GREAT


Have Fun Out There

WW

2 comments:

XFR Bear said...

Know what you mean mate - must do it again myself soon.

Really gets you back in touch with life :oD

Cliff said...

I always love my long run in the morning. Something about running with the sun rise.