Friday, October 14, 2005

Plantar Fascia :o(

Well it’s not just a bruised heel; a trip to the physio has revealed that I am most probably suffering from a Plantar Fascia injury so ... 2 weeks without running and regular massage of my heal with a tennis ball and a bottle of frozen water.

:o(

The treatment given for my heal by the physio was massage, acupuncture in the pad of my heal (OUCH!!!) and some manipulation

While at the physio’s I also had acupuncture for my neck/back ... a long standing injury that is the result of a car crash some years ago and some work done on my right knee, which I suffer from stiffness due to over hyperextension.

At least its only impact type training I need to avoid
IRONMAN GERMANY ... 282 DAYS AND COUNTING

3 comments:

Evil Pixie said...

Take care mate

Cath Delaney said...

So you can stay on the bike and carry on swimming..?

:o)

WildWill said...

Yes ... hopefully