Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Down, Down, way on down

Injury has me so depressed … I’m not a happy bunny at all

I thought the PF injury was improving as my heal was not as sore when I got up on a morning BUT as I sit massaging my foot with a tennis ball it is evident that the injury is still as bad as my arch is very sore.

I’m off on holiday in a weeks time for some warm weather training that is supposed to start each day with an hours run … I am still hoping that I may manage an hour run/walk in the sand and will still get pool time to work on my drills etc and may even hire a bike for a few days

But this injury has me down … down means no motivation … no motivation means no training … and even if I did have the motivation, working on the house leaves no time for training


At a time I should been enjoying decent mileage … a am on the bench


And very down :o(
IRONMAN GERMANY ... 270 DAYS AND COUNTING

No comments: