Tuesday, March 08, 2011

A look back on February

The second month of the year and the shortest at that now done and dusted and I’ve moved the game on from January with increases across all Tri-specific training, which I am pleased at :  -
  • SWIM : up 40% by time and 64% by volume
  • BIKE : up 53% by time and 48% by volume
  • RUN : up 29% by time and 29% by volume
So a good second month of base training

I had a couple of bouts of cold through the month, it’s that time of year but managed to rearrange things so again, I can’t complain too much  and I am beginning to feel fit again :)
I am looking at making March a big month training wise, with the aim of doing ‘something’ every day … well that’s the plan.

The following pie chat shows how my training was split for the month.

This graph shows my monthly training my time (hours)


WW

No comments: