Thursday, September 04, 2008

Crocked

I'm CROOKED big style

Was at the gym an as i was putting a couple of dumbbells down, my back went off - i had to be picked off the floor carried back to the office and driven home ... the pain was enough to make me feel very sick

Doc - has given me 4 types of tablets and told me i'd had a muscle spasm that may have resulted (due to the weights) in a tear

Been to sports physio for treatment this morning and i can move about a lot more - i have another seesion booked for Tuesday

4 comments:

Highway Kind said...

What a bugger.

You have my sympathy because I know how miserable a bad back makes you feel.

Otter said...

Dude, I really feel for you. Let's hope its a minor muscle strain and not a tear. I'll be pulling for you.

Cliff said...

Dude i hope u get better...physio will help :)

beanz said...

Oh No :<((

Hope it turns out to be 'just' a strain.

{{}}