Monday, April 24, 2006

Training Week T - 14

This week was a Recovery Week for me – Timed due to the fact I was going to be away for a couple of days for my stag do, I planed to do 9hrs and hit that 9hrs but slightly more running and less swimming than in my original plan

All recovery weeks will now be at the 9hr mark as I now find this level of training very light.

All-in-all I think my training is going well at the moment – if I can just get a few long rides in between now and my race


MONAM00:50RUNEasy off road run - very enjoyable
TUEAM00:43SWIMA steady continuous swim aimed to be at Ironman Effort - went through the 2k mark at 37mins
TUEPM01:45RUNWeekly long Run - just around the 11mile distance this week
WEDAM01:05BIKEGym bike session
WEDPM01:02RUNSteady trail run
THU______REST - Away on business
FRIPM03:55BRICK3:10 MTB Ride (at a hard pace) followed By
0:45 Hill run
- Felt good after woods which is really encouraging
SAT______REST - Away on stag do
SUN______REST - Away on stag do



SWIM = 0:45

BIKE = 4:15

RUN = 4:25

TOTAL = 9:20


4 comments:

Steven said...

You're right - your training looks good right now and with a few longer-distance rides you'll be all set to go.

Cath Delaney said...

Keep going Will.

How'd the stag do go..?

:o)

Cath Delaney said...

So, are you still lost on the stag do then..? I've been away a week.

WildWill said...

Stag do went well - hopefully ill have a new post ready for Monday