Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ironman Germany.... Here I Come

Well, I’ve gone and done it, enter Ironman Germany that is and booked my flights, now I have just under a year till the race to get myself in some sort of shape to get round the race.

For those of you who do not know an Ironman is a long distance triathlon consisting of: -

  • 2.4 mile swim
  • 112 mile bike Ride
  • 26.2 mile run (A Marathon)

All in rapid succession, this race can take up to 17hours to complete and for me this mammoth event will take place 23rd July 2006 and I intend to report my progress, along with my highs and lows in the Blog

340 DAYS AND COUNTING

3 comments:

fraggle said...

welcome to the world of blogging Will :o)

Evil Pixie said...

indeed welcome!

XFR Bear said...

Welcome Will :o)

Isn't it 16 hours though for IMDE?