Monday, February 05, 2018

Jan 18: A Look Back

So, the first month of the year has been and gone already: Planned, Trained, and Logged. So how did I do?

Well the month started bad as I was still suffering the after effect of Decembers flu. Then it also ended up ‘off plan’ due to life getting in the way. Although in-between I feel like I good some solid training in.

So, how do the figures look: -


NUMBER OF SESSION: JANUARY (PLANNED V ACTUAL)


MILEAGE TARGET: JANUARY (PLANNED V ACTUAL)


So, Although I dropped a couple of sessions, I seemed to have performed better in those sessions than I had hoped. The significant over-achieve on my bike, also seems to have paid off in other ways too. As stated in my previous post I have been using a TrainerRoad / Wattbike combination for my bike training and during January, even though I started the month under the weather, I made improvement at quite a few ‘Watt’ assessment points along the way. Including: -

5sec, 10sec, 20sec, 30sec, 2min, 1hr, 1.5hr, and 2hr.

Happy with that :)

Now, onward into February…

Will

No comments: