Tuesday, September 09, 2014

The Weight Issue

For me, weight seems to be a constant struggle. I took up triathlon (some time ago now) because I (That’s 280lb for my American friends OR 127 KG for my continental fiends). I was fat, unfit and on the short route to a heart attack.
was a fat lazy blob, tipping the scales at almost 20stone.

Since then I have brought my weight down to a respectable level. Nevertheless, it always seems like a struggle. Like a yo-yo journey of loss and gain. Never quite getting there.

Just a couple of weeks ago I weighed in at 13stone 10lb (192lb / 87kg). This was the slimmest I have been in approximately 25 years.

Nevertheless, this was short lived. 2-week holiday in the Lake District put a sharp end top that.

Even though I did plenty of hiking, a bit of lake swimming and a little running in that 2-week period, I still managed to put on a chunk of weight…

... 10.5lb in fact ...in 2-weeks … not good.

I know it is down to me. I know it is because I like my food and my drink … more so when away from it all. 

Therefore, it’s back on the roundabout. Time to grasp that yo-yo string and with luck drag it back down again ... 



Feeling Fat 

Will 

No comments: