Friday, October 29, 2010

The Colours of Autumn

This morning was one of those days that I am pleased that I partake in past times that take me outdoors, that I'm not the type of bloke that spends all of his time in a pub or in front of the little box in the corner that just eats away time, Yep it was a great morning to be outdoors.

I hit the local woodland trails, and ...
  • Yes it was a bit windy ...
  • Yes there was a bit of a nip in the air ...
  • and Yes there was a bit rain ...

BUT

The colours of the woodland more than made up for any negatives, the trails were covered with fallen leaves of red to gold and the canopy above me reflected those autumnal tones, i know this all sound a bit hippy and tree huggy but this morning was one of those mornings that mad me glad to be out for a run ... rather than still wrapped up in bed.

WW


No comments: