Monday, July 23, 2012

Something to Aim For


I am the sort of person that needs a focus, a goal, in order to achieve any sort of consistency in training. Even then it’s not guaranteed. But without it; I would find myself skipping out on training for allsorts of reasons, that all seam valid excuses at the time.

So I have picked my ‘A’ race for next year. I will be competing in Ironman Switzerland in Zurich. This race takes place on the 28th July 2013, so I have plenty time to get in shape. The timing of this sits nicely with my overall ‘Faster/ Fitter / Stronger’ challenge so hopefully I will go into the race in my best shape ever.


I have done this race before back in 2009 when I had lots of problems with my back … so I have a score to settle, with the bike course on particular.

So, as they say, ‘onwards and upwards’

WW 

2 comments:

Happychap said...

Best of luck on the journey mate. I'll be watching with interest.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Will